Our client is amongst the leading innovation drivers, revolutionizing the car trading industry. With the changes in owning cars, increased leasing behaviour and car sharing, the rate at which cars change ownership will significantly increase. The hard- and software developed by our client is the leading solution for major car manufacturers worldwide. To further strengthen the market position, we are looking for programmers sharing a passion for superb, high-quality code. If you share our client’s vision, we are looking to hear from you.
- Development of a comprehensive software solution directly tailored for the company’s own hardware within agile, international teams.
- Work side-by-side with versatile experts from different backgrounds (e.g. mathematicians and physicists) to maintain technical leadership, directly through internal R&D projects.
- Collaboration with requirement and test as well as other teams, while also not being shy to test and optimize own code written, to automate reoccurring tasks.
- Utilization of open-source solutions as well as to advance these, for the long-lasting benefit of the company.
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or another technical field with corresponding practical experience in the development of comprehensive software solutions.
- Far-reaching knowledge of web-technologies and services (e.g. SOAP, REST, HTML, CSS).
- Secure utilization of common SQL- and NoSQL databases (i.e. U-SQL, MongoDB).
- Strong interest in cloud-technologies and ability to work within a microservice-architecture.
- A keen sense for the latest tech development along with a strong motivation for continuous learning and personal growth to spur tech advancement, as well as a true passion for coding.
- Full English working proficiency is crucial, German is a plus.
Das wird Ihnen geboten:
- Attractive permanent position in one of Germany’s leading software companies.
- Competitive salaries, rewarding individual effort and 30 days of paid vacation per year.
- Pleasant and easy-going working atmosphere with flat hierarchies & short decision paths, allowing personal and technical growth and challenge.
- Technical knowledge gain through training, enabling internal career opportunities.
- State-of-the-art equipment with a free choice of hardware and IDE.
Are interested in hearing more? Then we are looking forward to your meaningful and complete application, indicating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations or hourly rate. Please contact Mr. Lutz Thielemann: email@example.com. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone: + 49 (0) 173 57 57 57 9. We look forward to receiving your feedback!
IT VISTA Personalberatung GmbH is a young and innovative tech-recruitment company, with a focus on the IT-industry. We offer direct employments and onsite/ remote freelance opportunities for IT experts at our clients’ in Germany and Switzerland.