Our client is an industry leader in the fintech sector, revolutionizing mobile payments through its innovative solutions. Millions of users rely on the company’s smooth and reliable application on various devices. With a keen focus on working with cutting-edge tech specialists and utilizing the latest tech on everyday basis, our client is looking to expand into new markets, gaining more users and thus, significantly scaling up their devs teams. Become part of this stunning experience!
- Development of a comprehensive backend, maintaining its function and adding new features.
- Improvement of code quality through reviews and testing.
- Incorporating ML and big data directly into the software’s backend to discover interesting findings.
- Support the event-driven microservice swarm architecture though innovative coding.
- Collaboration within the team as well as other tech driven teams of passionate specialists.
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science or another technical field with corresponding practical experience in the backend development of comprehensive software solutions.
- Far-reaching knowledge of web-technologies and services (e.g. SOAP, REST, HTML, CSS).
- Secure utilization of common SQL- and NoSQL databases (i.e. U-SQL, MongoDB).
- Familiarity with cloud-technologies (esp. AWS) and ability to work within a microservice-architecture. Interest in mobile programming and experience using Docker are beneficial.
- A keen sense for the latest tech development along with a strong motivation for continuous learning and personal growth to spur tech advancement, as well as a true passion for coding.
- Full English working proficiency is crucial, German is a plus.
Das wird Ihnen geboten:
- Attractive permanent position in one of Germany’s leading fintech companies.
- Competitive salaries, rewarding individual effort.
- Comprehensive support during your relocation, as well as during onboarding.
- Pleasant and easy-going working atmosphere with flat hierarchies & short decision paths, allowing personal and technical growth and challenge.
- Technical knowledge gain through training, hackathons and tech talks.
- State-of-the-art equipment within a modern work environment with team lunches, free snacks and drinks, as well as subsidized gym memberships..
Are interested in hearing more? Then we are looking forward to your meaningful and complete application, indicating your earliest starting date and your salary expectations or hourly rate. Please contact Mr. Mati Dreier: email@example.com. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone: + 49 (0) 341 2425 6665. We look forward to receiving your feedback!
IT VISTA Personalberatung GmbH is a young and innovative tech-recruitment company, with a focus on the IT-industry. We offer direct employments and onsite/ remote freelance opportunities for IT experts at our clients’ in Germany and Switzerland.